Saturday, March 12, 2011

terpaksa..

good news is aku boleh masuk final for all the subjects..commed , ent and opthal...bad news is im so not ready for final...sheeeaaaazzz!


arrggggggggh!!

berbekalkan carry mark yang just lepas2 paras hidung ni, i promise i'll try my most best effort ever to pass all the subjects....pass je ok..tgk ni ciri2 doctor yang tak bercita2 tinggi...and this commed subject is killing me!!boring gile ok..

enough mengomel, for now till next friday(hari merdeka ok, paper theory habes) im just gonna pretend that im actually studying now so that i can enjoy my holiday at malaysia sepuas2nyer..

plus, i really have to pass this phase so duit2 jualan saree last time i send home konon2 prepare duit for supplement boleh di joli sepuas hati....:))

yeay!!

back to "kusut" mood

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I may not a blog-addict but i do have one n don't judge me by my writing coz im the one who knows well behind all this story and definitely not like what you think it is...happy reading