Monday, March 7, 2011

status not known

Final MBBS third phase is coming so damn fast...i'm pretty concerned here..

first i got to clear the subjects but before that...i got to be able to appear for the final examination!!oh my dearmost dean...please let me take the subjects...tho my attendance sucks!hisssshh!! and i will only know till this thursday...scary!!so for now just study!!!especially commed and OPTHAL!sheezzzzz!

i've learnt 2 things here

  1. first you need that 75% attendance to APPEAR for the examination
  2. secondly, you need to study, RELATED knowledge to pass the subject :P
so till the result came this thursday...bubbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I may not a blog-addict but i do have one n don't judge me by my writing coz im the one who knows well behind all this story and definitely not like what you think it is...happy reading