Wednesday, March 23, 2011

me at 24 years of life

i'm so blessed to live till all these years, so many things i've seen and learnt..syukur!

so, me at this age,

  • i'm still not done with my study...not because i had to repeat years or anything like that but memang tak habes study lagi..sometimes(most of the times) , i questioned myself why did i study medicine...dimana silapnyerrr...:PP but dah terlambat for that kan??
  • and i'm not married to anybody, yup i know back home most of my friend has gone tru this phase( thanks for the invitation cards, they're all very pretty!!) and some(most) already get pregnant..hmmm, happy for the mummies :))...i must say even after i graduated i don't see me getting married just yet, hmm..nahhh...haha, i know my mom keep telling me i'll become "andartu if i'm still single by age 28...skrang pon dah andartu pon kan....:
  • still a blob of fat, sculpted into human figure, ...lalalalalala~~
  • still can't see my future me as somebody's wife, good, loving mother ...and worst aging....at my 30s, 40s, 50s...noooooo!!!i don't want to age please,neither want to have this plastic botox faces *ugly*
so i guess the BEST way now is just to finish my MBBS, become a really good doctor, further in field of interest ( still fail to have vision on it by now :)) must get married by 28 of age (i call this age as "i'm-desperate-to-get-married-and-become-pregnant age " OR "please-propose-me-to-be-your-wife-or-i'll-propose-you-first age"...haha :PPPPP ), stop reproducing by age 32 but i wanted to have 4 kids...so to my future husband you have only 4 years to gimme 4 kids and i don't wanna get pregnant every year ( i needed good PNC here), so you better gimme a twin ok?, no matter how it takes...*desperate enough*

*berangan after habes community medicine practical*

lalala~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I may not a blog-addict but i do have one n don't judge me by my writing coz im the one who knows well behind all this story and definitely not like what you think it is...happy reading