Friday, July 16, 2010

kembali aktif berblog :)

It has been long time..long long time...since i updated my blog...im not busy or what just to lazy to update my blog.Plus i always forgot my own blog password..huhu

So i just finished my First Internal Assessment (IA) exams...boley laaaaa..nothing much to comment about. And actually i don't feel like wanna to take any exams because we had so many exams before even our 2nd phase final exam was about 1 month back...So, we kinda still not ready for any other exam...hmm..kalau test2 biasa comfirm da ponteng da..sigh!

ape lagi nak citer?hmmm...next time la...

p/s:to make sure i keep updated my blog, i may have to post sikit-sikit..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I may not a blog-addict but i do have one n don't judge me by my writing coz im the one who knows well behind all this story and definitely not like what you think it is...happy reading