Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Me making plans

I guess some of you may know what i'm up to kan this month...please please..i need to put extra super effort on this..awwwooo!!those who doesn't know, alaa x yah tau la...benda biasa-biasa jer..haha.dah tahu senyap-senyap yerrrr!

DISCIPLINE is the key of success in this matter..!

i noe!!i must not fail this time..,macam critical jer bunyinyer, x pon ok! but i really need to see the positive result of course!finger crossed i succeeded everybody....

enough with that, the main dileMMa i'm really having now is what to do this October holiday....first i plan to go back home but it seems like my mom does not welcome me home...sob..sobb..

Actually,not her fault ponggg, in asked her after my quick escape to malaysia last month(early june)..so sebenarnya baru 2 minggu jer blk mase tukan comfirm la die marah, pesal plak nak balik lagi....plus she doesn't know my next hols is next year March...plus nak saving jugak!

SAVING??!
giler ni perkara luar biasa ok..

eyh tapi betol tau.. now i already started saving up seriously(ade sedikit unsur exaggeration ;P), sekarang semua berkira....hello pegi beli barang kat CS pon siap bawa list "item must buy ONLY) but mestila ade itemszz yang accidentally terbeli...;p

in fact now fareed pon dah start complaining....alaaaa, x boleh nak buat ape, you know what i'm up to kan back in malaysia....duhh...and now this week only, he already call me 'perempuan pisau cukur' twice..haha...can't help it babeh...belanja duit minyak motor pon nak berkira!!kata sayang..

Owh back to nak balik ke tak October...saree request for wedding menunggu ok..for those who know me, i love business...tak kesahla, but this saree business never disappoint me!!saree biasa pon dah masyuk, kalau saree for wedding lagi masyuk..!

OoowhhhhhHH!

The most important thing!attendance commed and Fisrt IA commed dah keluar...seriously i need to consider the saree business because my attendance!46.7% jer...comfirmla tak sempatkan!!markah commed saya lulus!!thanks falcon's!!

#panjang plak celoteh minah gebu hari ni....nak usha mat gebu masak ape la hari nih...hehehe!






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I may not a blog-addict but i do have one n don't judge me by my writing coz im the one who knows well behind all this story and definitely not like what you think it is...happy reading