Thursday, March 19, 2009

wanted to go home badly..

This is my first-ever-try after being here for 3 semesters....not going back home.....which is really not me at all!!!!!ramai pelik but it is true....hahaha.....i thought ..i really2 thought that time....i can refrain myself from not feeling guilty of this decision...but sadly i had and even more now....seeing and hearing my friends said that they'll going back home next week has made me feel distracted.......not annoyed but hhmmmm guilty??....ntahlah...and to the worst those going back tomorrow.

Helloooo???!that is so soon okeyyy!hahaha.....

Anyway, i've made up my mind......agaknyer cam ni lah dorang dulukan when i always choose to go home for every semester holidays.....guilty??ntahlah...but i do missing my homey, my parents so much!, my brothers and my 'lil sister, malaysian foods alotttz!,shopping2 mall kat malaysia...barangan jualan malaysia,buahan malaysia khususnyer durian, pasar malam malaysia dan sebagainyer....has made me really wanna go home!!

but i can't

....plans had been made...sudah termaktub!!haha...i promised myself to many things....first of all i''ll be having my bike as soon jer korang yang manjer banyak lemak ni balik malaysia...hehehe..and i'm saving money for new phone too...plus...my beloved brother is coming up here....so had to save some so then we both had much2 fun here together like we used to at back home.....heyyy....due to all this, i had to stay.......enough reasons??.i think yeah....

sunyi???

Memang sunyi!...and i can imagine perasaan those who doesn't go back regularly..:p...hahahaha..... but i do really3 wonder kenapalah budak2 yang banyak duit ni tak rasa nak balik pon?padahal money to them is not a problem kan....not like me...memang istihar diri muflis kalau balik malaysia....yerla....bawa 3 ribu pon x cukupkan.....duit tiket flight x kira lagi?!! some may say my heart is here now sebab tu i'm not going home, and sebab my baby boo tak balik which isn't really true.....having him here when many people going back home is really great!i am so much much blessed......but the things is i do really miss my parents a lot!!nak ikotkan hati dah beli ticket flite.......

but i really can't....

Biarlah this holiday will be the most boring holiday ever!lepas ni tak nak saving too much...wanna have fun jer.....and become broke by end of month.....promise every month! :p.......i love live that way....:p....thank god i have second bank for saving kalau tak....tak taula....

By the way i really hope my parents will give me a visit one day....really missing you!!!

4 comments:

  1. wonder kenapa org banyak duit tak balik?

    1.sebab ialah sbb diaorg MEMANG tak balik tiap cuti..so tak abis byk duit utk byr fight tix.

    2. tak balik Malaysia,so tak bershopping sakan..(erk,dduk sini pn x suka shopping)

    hmm..bile fikir balik..sesiapa yg hobbynya shopping..mmg cnfirm takkan kaya..hahha

    lainla kalo mak ayah tanggung.=p

    sekian..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha.....benarlah begitu....tapi kalau orang yang tak balik, tak beli moto, tak pindah and dah tentu2 tak shoping...tapi dwet tak de gak cam ner kes ni?haha...pelikkan.....

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I may not a blog-addict but i do have one n don't judge me by my writing coz im the one who knows well behind all this story and definitely not like what you think it is...happy reading