Thursday, March 12, 2009

i miss my GIRLs back home..

i have to admit that the best friends i ever had are MY GIRLs back home..my girls of TERENDAK MJSC...i do miss you guys...i really missed the time we spent together...share those sad n happy moments...those both laughter and tears we shared tho sometimes bukan masalah kite pon nangis gak kadang-kadang kan...and what makes me feel more sad now is you guys already regroup again..study or working in the same place....can hangout together like last time...i can feel the friendship still strong when we met up at McD depan KUTM dulu..actually im a 'lil bit jealous for that...i do hope that one day when im back raya kot!!, we can meet up,make a hole :p screw things up like we used to do last time....there is the time when i do need some ideas or advice 'bout somethings...it reminds me so much 'bout you guys.....hmmm...i really missed you guys so so much!!as for now i do realize that we can't take our friendship for granted!!never ever.....it's to0 precious to spare...friends is forever kan..and ble da jauh and berpecah2 rindu sangat2!!

i dedicated this songs to my GIRLs back home...
{krun, yanie, layla, aween, dilla, mimi, raihan, ayue,mastot,eza, niza, bogard, pikah and sume budak block I and 4A3,4A1 and 5A1}

Anytime You Need A Friend
© Mariah Carey

If you're lonely
And need a friend
And troubles seem like
They never end,
Just remember to keep the Faith,
And Love will be there to Light the Way

Anytime you need a friend,
I will be here.
You'll never be alone again,
So don't you fear.
Even if you're miles away,
I'm by your side.
So don't you ever be lonely.
Love will make it alright.

When the shadows are closing in
And your Spirit deminishing,
Just remember you're not alone,
And Love will be there
To Guide you Home.


i missed you guys and i would like to say thanks a lot to you guys

For all those times you stood by me - for all the truth that you made me see-for all the joy you brought to my life - for all the wrong that you made right - and for every single dream you made come true


6 comments:

  1. lagu tu..ikiey penah post dalam ikiey nye blog..

    mariah carey-my fav singer ever..

    one more thing..

    lagu tu langsung tak mencabar vokal ikiey neh..

    hoho..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...my fav jugak mariah carey...suara die memang best kot..cam nafas sampai x sampai je kan...hehe..

    #thanks drop by pagi2 nih..awl nyer bangun sume orang pagi nih..hehe...bagus2 jadikan amaln sihat sejahtera..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haruslah..
    setakat whistle register tu..
    sungguh la senang...
    ala2 angin sepoi2 bahase gitew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cam tuh annual dinner nanti ikiey perform la yer...kiteorang jadi band support belakang...

    so, what say you?!*wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. annual dinner?oh no..
    Ikiey tak perform kat annual dinner neh..

    tapi try la tanye my manager dulu..

    ReplyDelete
  6. jual mahal plak tue ikiey nih...tu pon naseb baik orang nak bagi show ok....ni sume nak kena "gam" nih artist2 zaman sekarang....hahahahahha

    ok2la cam tu ikiey nyanyi mase ade majlis sambutan raya or raya haji..genre nasyid..cam ne?r u interested?bagi tau awl2 eh..sebab ramai beratur nih..haha

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I may not a blog-addict but i do have one n don't judge me by my writing coz im the one who knows well behind all this story and definitely not like what you think it is...happy reading