Sunday, December 14, 2008

A niTe we speNt to[G]etheR...


hi thEre!!

...last nite.... me, SergiO n awin were watching live "Miss [W]orld" at my house..haha..the live tV show ran for 2 hours...i think so,hope u guys watching it.....and we've made a bet on who's gonna win that so-title 'miss [W]oRld.....

....uhh, uhh!! before that..i cooked nasi ayam and ayam madu..so i invited this two friends of mine here la...that's why they were at my place last nite...then..seRgio ask me to switch to channel Zcafe .
.cam tu la kot bunyi channel tu..we were watching excitedly guys... hmm, 'Miss [W]oRld' je pon...so fanatically.. .and these people make noise a lot!!...dua org je pon...!!

but
....
the irony was...my housemates was gone to qiyamulai that nite...gulp!!...and yet we were laughing damn loud cam ramai giler kat rumah time tu...haha..naseb x berkampung kat my house...huhu....and straight after that,we dismiss...seRgio has to go back early sbb katenye rmh die ade hantu..ok fine..!...and awin ..she got date last nite..fine gak..haha..

hhmm...just wanna thank u 2 bcoz datang lawat me at home...mkn n watch tV same2...that was so0 cool and sweet of u guys!luv ya!!

#oh 4got to mention seRgio won the bet..awin got 2nd...n im a big looser...!!lalala....

3 comments:

  1. my god, ur housemate went for a qiyamullail? dammit ...why you never mention, i miss the whole part of it and watch miss world?? ish3....(;P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, i am havin fun too but where is our lunch ms aina aka madam sergio? thanks for all the cooking that make me looks fat...and where got a date...i am single lar....hot single but not available...(promoting myself here)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...!!

    ms boomerang:saje je x bagi tau u guys my housemate gi qiyamullail..hehe...same je bg tau ke tak kan..hakhak!okla...wil belanja u guys tomorrow or some other day k!keep my word k...tapi jgnla sampai mkn 13th floor k..besa2 sudah k..haha...

    ish..cam ne la leh kalah bet smalam..

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I may not a blog-addict but i do have one n don't judge me by my writing coz im the one who knows well behind all this story and definitely not like what you think it is...happy reading