Tuesday, December 23, 2008

me...lately....

lately i found myself....

  • terlampau la sangat MALAS
malas sampai nak bangun pagi pon malas....gi kelas pon malas....nak bukak buku lagi sumpah malas...hmmm...hmmm...x tau nak jadi ape!!hahaha...
  • but....somehow damn EXCITED at other things..
hmm...say like masak for bekal everyday for seRgio and awin....emm..almost everydayla...and i really5x excited 'bout the Egypt vacation next week...haha...i guess this is one of the reason i become SO not interested in studying lately...hahahaha..

  • i also notice i really IN LOVE!!
hmmm...i really in love with my new house!!cantik !!...well it's quite small but cukup selesa n the furnishing damn smart....you guys gotta come to our house....hmm...mane la tau kiteorg wat housewarming nnt kan...well...don't worry u guys are all invited eh..hehe...x sabar sgt nak pindah!!

  • finally...i found my self so CLUMSY!!
hmmmm.... wat sume benda mesti kucar-kacir...n rushing...my love pon slalu bising...huh!....

i guess... enough for now....will tell u some other things later...chow!

2 comments:

  1. siapa yg x malas..me too!!but, part masak tu mmg best..makan byk gilerrrrr sampai tidur..haish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha......nak wat cam ne?korang sume mkn byk...mane mase lec x tdo..haha

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I may not a blog-addict but i do have one n don't judge me by my writing coz im the one who knows well behind all this story and definitely not like what you think it is...happy reading