Monday, December 8, 2008

Here i begin....>>>>janggal :p!!


hi there!! hmm..1st..finally i managed to hve my own blog...:)..still new to this thing....im still a 'lil baby here...but im looking 4ward to improve myself in blogging, seriously...erkk janggal la plak berkata -kata begini...

s0...where should i start??!!

A 'lil bit about me....im just like others...simple *but sometimes can be complex too, happy-go-lucky, and i have my own personality and my own life...which i hardly ever let people interfere into it...sergio used to describe me "degil" ,which i am :P....haha!

The other thing 'bout me is im quite fussy in certain things...say like things that we share everyday..emm...kebersihan dapur??..im so particular 'bout this people!!..and im quite loose at some other thing too..like somebody life or other life....x ske kepoci...lantaklakan...

There are so many things i wanted to share now but...but make it later...i think this is enough 4 a good start kan..i'll be telling some other things next time...'bout me, people around me and many other things la ok....:P





4 comments:

  1. he other thing 'bout me is im quite fussy in certain things...say like things that we share everyday..emm...kebersihan dapur??.

    ekekekekkekekek bde yg masih baru di rumah sekarang ini...lalalala

    ReplyDelete
  2. lalalala.....really need new house to move neway...sbb cerewet sgt kot??

    ey..tolong me carikan rumah kat raghuram eh?haha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. the kucing is cute.....
    and raghuram kicthen is real damn hot! luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha....u guys are rite i think...

    ms boomerang:u make me wanna move to new house now la gurl...hish...actually to much to this week..ill tell ya k..

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I may not a blog-addict but i do have one n don't judge me by my writing coz im the one who knows well behind all this story and definitely not like what you think it is...happy reading