Monday, May 11, 2009

bile perkataan STUPID dah keluar....

cam ni ceritanyer...

last week *after balik Goa*, my room's fan suddenly stop till today....maybe sebab kena panah petir mase hujan lebat hari tu....so i callled up the electrician...so he said he'll come tomorrow and as usual he didn't come...so call him again and after several calling made he finally came and took out my fan from the ceiling and he say "i'll get it fixed and ready by the next day"...truely knowing their "tomorrow" i assume he'll come on saturday *2 days after his tomorrow*...but he didn't come again this time...

so what i can do is just keep calling him again and again and that much also i got his "10 minutes,half an hour and tomorrow"..which made me becoming panas and panas and panas!!!

yesterday,on monday which already 1 week,i called him again but this time he just don't answer my call and shut his phone off...later i call him on balik plak....mamang beyond my limit ni..

then, i just text him...

"hey you!
when you want to come and fix my fan!
otherwise
just give the fan back to me and i'll find a new good electrician to fix it!
come today and just don't keep running away !
and keep giving me such STUPID promises!!!"

that was my final act...expecting nothing will happen..but surprisingly he came after one hour and fix my fan.

moralnyer pikir sendiri lah k...it really depands on tahap kesabaran dan tahap kemanusian korang..kalau tak marah dan bertegas memang tak gerak kot kan!kalau marah2 memang lah cepat tua kite sume ni...ntah merepek ape ntah ni...bubye!

3 comments:

  1. ahhhh samalah! sy cari electrician...juz to btolkn lampu bilik yang ntah nape..

    waited for a week..memula
    'in 10minutes..pastu..im on my way mam..pastu..2mr mamm...'

    bangang gile..

    serious sy menjerit and ckp DONT COME AT ALL!!u CANNOT BE TRUSTED!

    pggil electrician lain..rupe2nye prob lampu juz loose screw~ haih..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha...memang kota atleast nadia awk dok apartment betol, kiteorg ni namenyer bayar including maintanance tapi serupa tak de jer..kalau panggil electrn luar plak tak bagi plak tu..cam nak sepak2 je dorang ni kan..heyss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tuler duduk india ni mmg byk menguji kesabaran...tp bab sabar2 dgn org yg suke amik kesempatan ni mmg no way la...5 rupee pun leh jd issue k..

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I may not a blog-addict but i do have one n don't judge me by my writing coz im the one who knows well behind all this story and definitely not like what you think it is...happy reading