Thursday, August 5, 2010

i kinda know what it is..

I got my birthday present from Fareed already!but can't tell more details till my birthday..Tho i didn't open it yet..but i kinda know what it is...

One obvious change in behaviour when he is dealing with giving present is, he will become overly excited,asked me my idea about some stuffla, how much he likes that thingla..how difficult to getla, kena COD kat singaporela...blabla...boleh kate akan tahula hadiah tu ape kalau tanye lebih sikit...

Contoh ayat..."awak rase saya nak bagi awak ape?suke ke tak?saya suke giler arr benda tu...susah ok nak cari now,ni stock Singapore, warranty semua kat Singapore etc"
sebiji ayat ni..isn't that obvious??TOO obvious indeed?

And usually a month before he will make survey,between this and this which one i like better...but he will make stuff up sket la so it won't be so obvious...


But if COD at singapore, and that thing is kinda his stuff...i think i know what it is...


Another fact is, he don't know how to wrap birthday present or any other gifts he given to me...it's either benda tu bogel begitu je or inside the paper beg or he ask me to wrap my own present..he bought wrapper, the tape, and ribbon and all...than i have to wrap it nicely,then give it to me...nampak macam die macho je boleh wrap present kasi bunga-bunga punye stylekan...itu anggapan yang salah ye tuan-tuan dan puan..All this three years, i've been wrapping so many gift for him, tak kisahla untuk sape...haha

so it's time to pick a guess?

i kinda THINK it is a gamer's stuff or electronic stuffs...gadget la for sure..we'll see..we'll see...


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I may not a blog-addict but i do have one n don't judge me by my writing coz im the one who knows well behind all this story and definitely not like what you think it is...happy reading