Tuesday, January 12, 2010

all over again..

I always have something to write in here but the problem is, every time i wanted to update my blog, i ALWAYS forgot my blogger password...sigh!

Btw,
Nothing much to write today just wishing u all happy nu yer!*masih x terlambat lg kot*:p and may this year 2010 will be better than last year....bukan tahun yang lagi bagus but us tak kira dari angle mane pon...

my 2010's resolutions are:

  1. i pray to pass succesfully in my 3rd Internal assessment n FINAL exam this march!lets pray together!!
  2. i wish i'll becoming more better person to my religion,country, and family..so i can proudly proud of myself.
  3. third,as usual...forwarded resolution like 2 years back?>wanna lose some more weight fast!...i have target*poyo-poyoan di situ but lets not tell now, u guys will see it..haha
that's not all okay...

i have more than 10 this year..that's include money saving program
*i am damn serious about this-future investment-annual vacation-being a good girlfriend-being a good friend-becoming more hardworking and bookish- less bunking classes- love community medicine and Baptist Hospital posting etc..and finally, i wish there will be NO MORE new year resolution next year coz they are easy to make and lots lots easier to break..

So whats your NEW Year resolution for 2010?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I may not a blog-addict but i do have one n don't judge me by my writing coz im the one who knows well behind all this story and definitely not like what you think it is...happy reading