Wednesday, April 22, 2009

peoplethatilove!

Every people has different thoughts about this....love and being loved....and i do respect all of them..as for me...some say,we shouldn't love others more than us but there's, course, in our life line we tend to forget that....it really depends isn't it?

well, as for me....the first ever one i love of course the one who create me, my religious, and my only messenger....syukur i was born as muslim. i can't imagine if i was born in other religion....pemabuk ke aku nanti, gangster ke..pencuri ke...yes, im not so religious like some people here, but who are you to justify that you are better than me and others kan...yup, i am lack in many things due to my ignorence , lalai and so all....but deep inside me i know my border, and i know my mistakes....each of them...and i work hard on it to improve myself too.And talking about this, i really hate someone who are religious ,as they claimed, selalu pandang serong orang2 yang doesn't look like them, doesn't have same thoughts like them, to me...if you wanna give advice of any kind, it really doesn't matter. In fact, you are just so much pleased to do that, but please put it in the right words, not harsh words!just like put yourself in the others shoes?!

next, i really love my parents so much!!!sayang sangat2 sampaikan i can cry like i was just broke up or kena rompak or something....hehe...i feel so much sinful, when i reminisce my past, during my younger age, how rebellious i am.I don't know about you guys but me, i was once in my thought want to run away from my house and family...just to be with my friends and freedom...seriously...i always think ,that time, how lucky are my friends having such a care-nothing parents about their kids life and school activities...fail exam, tengok wayang ramai2 pon tak marah..but now, at age 21 i realised how lucky i am and how far they've made me...MBBS?become a doctor one day?....alot of thanks to my parents...

next, is myself....well, this part nothing so much to talk about...me is just me...something about me....i am someone who doesn't talk much and when in not-right-environment i even talk less....but i am gile2 than you if you know me...and i have tendency to favor people..especially who's nye-nye type..you know...baz know this because she hates this type too...haha...i love cooking but muuch2 love eating someones cooking too.....and i used not to eat nasi *for diet purpose* but now im a rice regular....dah tak sanggup dah...but it works you know..try for the whole week not eating nasi...u'll make really big difference!

next of course my baby boo!my sergio ramos....well, tho he came to the fourth in my list...i really most of the time love him more than myself...tho aween and some other girlfriends always says that "we(girls) should love ourself than our baby boo, because if one day something happened to the relationship,we'll get hurt so much!"...it is so true but i really can't help this....just like in my past relationship....when it ends, full of misery!but that's me....typical women...try so hard to make our man happy, even have to sacrifice so much, so please gentlements appreciate us!but never ever a regret to me!That is why when someone started to say something about my or other people relationship...i was just like to say to these people, who the hell are you know better than them about their relationship?have you ever being loved?if not, get yourself loved first!eventually, you'll understand it because you might see yourself there...if yes, let them solve themselve...in a relationship, fights and arguments are common,to me that is how you know your patner best!well, actually the deeper you're in a relationship...the better you'll know his/her bad side, their weakness which sometimes may clashes with yours...like no body perfect right?so wonderful isn't it....and it comes in package right, relationship and commitment, if relationship without commitment that's rubbish!that's flirting....huh..huh...membara....

next are all my besties..including my schoolmates....you know yourself k....rindoo nak balik malaysia bile pikir2 pasal ni...as i said before and always the most unforgetful friends are high school friends....rapat sangat sampai kalau sorang sedih sume akan sedih gak...rindu kamu!At here, most of my problems and crisis i always share with aween...she always be there when i have something...we share "a lot" too...tak gitu aween?!I found that my ex housemates also being such a good friends of mine..walaupon masing2 tak tinggal serumah dahkan..hehe :)....and my new housemates are great too..especially baz gile ni...kalau die tak de mati kebosanan la gak...i remember during first year, me and my housemates(housemates lame), amy and izi pegi mysoore dulu2...pegi girls jer....setiap tempat tu, mesti kiteorang ngorat mamat2 india ni..amek gambar same2la...paling galak sekali ila ngan amy la...hehe...sorry ila, amy saya tulih pasal awk kat sini..hehe..

next are my pets, 2 ekor kura2 and 2 ekor kucing..tapi hari tu dah cite pasal dorang ni kan...next, my blog..walaupon tak selalu sangat update...but, it is a great things to do kan kalau banyak mase tak tau nak gune tuk ape..hehe...owh!i should include MALAYSIA too..but now, dah tak homesick dah...dan banyak lagilah kalau nak include sume yang bernyawa dan tak bernyawa....till then..bubye!

3 comments:

  1. haish aina aina...keluarla segala philosophy of love.
    ni kalu buat test kat facebook ni kompem jd dr love
    not to forget, you also love kesari n kedai2 kat MG road kan?
    keciwa dorang nanti awk x sebut name dorang -P
    hehe
    k ok
    love you too

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...as i said aween kalau nak sebut segala bende bernyawa pastilah tak muat page ni...hey sabtu malam ni datang rumah saya ade bbq..girls jer..buat kat roooftop umah saya...tido sini jerla...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah. sure...sempena merdeka eh aina?
    tpkan lepas ni lgla hectic sebab kelas dah start..
    tak sabar nak jd mcm dulu...
    kite same2 tito dalam kelas... (tp korang over ok??)
    well so far, ini aktiviti paling menarik yg boleh dilakukan bersame2 tanpa bergaduh2, terutama si fareed tu......eish, tah ape aku merepek..

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I may not a blog-addict but i do have one n don't judge me by my writing coz im the one who knows well behind all this story and definitely not like what you think it is...happy reading