Saturday, February 7, 2009

LOVE made me ME...[V] special

LOVE to me is not just simply by words...saying i love you ever,now and forever... but how i'm able to take those words into something subjective and meaningful, to my partner of course....into my daily actions...as for me i really realized by the word LOVE also has made me into a new person...same person but new inside and indirectly outside...my friends always say when somebody LOVES you, he should loves me as what i am..which is pretty true tho..but deep inside, which girlfriend in the world don't want to look good,beautiful, smart, to her guy rite??same goes with me...since i involve in my new love here i always want to look good as i can...and i really don't mind changing something in me which is also for the good of me...hahaha....


First my LOVE has made me work out so much and control my big feeding habits so then by now i already lost more than 10kg..that is not include severe diarrhea i got few weeks back... haha..impressive kan..



A
nd, for your info..i really like to see many indian women legs..
yup! i skodeng them..hahaha..i don't know whether you notice they has damn sexy skinny legs...most of them... especially when they wear kurta with legging-like pants...comey kan...so i dream to have one like that too..so since my baby give me so much support and he would really love to see me in those pair of legs also, guess i'm gonna work on it..i do really want to have one...





There are so many other things i lack last time i had now...happiness especially..so much happy i am now...

2 comments:

  1. couldnt agree more. hate it when ppl say "dah berubah eh sekarang". yela dah ada org in ur life...
    kenalah berubah kan?
    yela, mmgla kena berubah, takkan nak jadi budak hingusan sampai mati?

    well, it is our life and our decisionla..i kacau you ke kalu i makin kurus + lawa?
    biarla kita nak kurus, nampak lebih cantik (sebab dah cantik), pakai kasut tinggi ke watever... bkn kiter pakai pun duit korang pun nak beli semua tu! ish2
    (aku terlebih emo la bab ni..)

    hehe..neway aina, gud job! i am planning to maintain my weight for now tp still kalu nak jog ajak k sebab bila jog selalu takla rase bersalah makan banyak2....

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's rite aween.....sometimes,people keep talking 'bout us (always bad things 'bout us kan..) but later u'll find they will do the same thing gak kan...i've seen this many times...

    "Mencegah dan Mengamalkan"--(M&M)

    to me..it's really up to you what u wanna be and do...but there's of course should have a limit rite??i have to agree with this..and im up to any advice or teguran...u r most pleased to do that...cumanye...sometimes due to lack of communication skills,and inappropriate use of words,most of them has hurt me much and make me think 'something' 'bout them...

    thanks neway....

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I may not a blog-addict but i do have one n don't judge me by my writing coz im the one who knows well behind all this story and definitely not like what you think it is...happy reading